Friday, January 28, 2011

My Life.. My Mind .. Day In And Out



And I miss you when you're gone, that is what I do.

And time goes by, so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you, still mine?

Empty spaces fill me up with holes, distant faces, with no place left to go. Without you, within me, I can find no rest.

You're my life's one miracle.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could use a wish right now.

Guess I must be wishin' on someone else's star.

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.

There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do, to make you feel my love.

When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part.

One more day, one more time, one more sunset I'd be satisfied, but then again I know what it would... Leave me wishing still for one more day with you.

There's a possibility, There's a possibility that all that I had was I was gonna get.

But I swear, you'll be blessed... And you, you'll be blessed. You'll have the best, i promise you that. I'll promise you that I'll pick a star from the sky, pull your name from a hat, I promise you that you'll be blessed.

And I'll take with me the memories, to be my sunshine after the rain.

Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone.

I'm trying to put this thing to bed, I drugged it in it's sleep. There isn't many memories I'm comfortable to keep.

Staring out, depressed about the words I have to bleed, so torn apart. Crying, desperate, fighting questions, scared to let go.

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out. I'm not afraid to cry every once and awhile even though going on with you gone still upsets me, there are days, every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but that's not what gets me. What hurts the most, was being so close.

I hope you're doing fine out there without me, cuz I'm not doing so good without you.

If I could be like that, I would give anything. Just to live one day in those shoes.

I'm so tried of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears... And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave, your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real, there's just to much that time can not erase.

And do you know the silent sorrows of a never ending journey through the pain? Do you see a brighter day for me, another day, a day... Do you wonder what's in store for me, the cure for me, the way? I look down, see the tears I've cried, lives I've lied and deaths I've died.

It's just tears and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment